Making their debut in the Seattle area in 1978, Zumiez have grown and currently have hundreds of stores across the United States and Canada. They provide you with cutting edge clothing, footwear, accessories, DVDs, hard goods for skate and snow for active lifestyles.
- Maximizes personal and store sales through selling, maintaining and covering zones.
- Assists the Store Manager in maximizing sales results in the area of sales, merchandising and operations.
SALES: Maintain personal results while training and directing the team to provide great customer service.
MERCHANDISING: Execute HO product direction and make store specific product decisions to drive sales results.
OPERATIONS: Opening and Closing the store. (Including but not limited to reconciling the register, markdowns, transfers, promotion set up, inventory audits and store execution audits)
- Experience as an Assistant Manager is an asset.
- Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 35 pounds, and stand or walk up to 10 hours a day.
- Other duties and projects will be assigned based on company and store needs.
Contact Name: Natasha Kowalyk
Contact Phone: 306-533-0193
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org